Here is how it begins. When it is time for me to go to my bedroom, Dad has to 1) pick me up and take me to my room or 2) allow me to get into the transporter, the white box. This is because I will not walk across the tile floor between the exercise room and our bedroom. Sometimes I just will not get in the transporter, and as a result, Dad and I have our Bunny Aerobics. Let’s break it down now, shall we?
1) I will run away from Dad after I have been bouncing on his back and allowing Mom to pet me.
2) Next, Dad will chase me…it’s fun.
3) Then I will go under the sofa and/or chair and Dad will get on the floor to reach in and then I will run again.
4) This is repeated several times in a short period of time; therefore, Dad’s cardiovascular system gets a workout.
6) Dad will play his defense with very little success on his end.
7) During this time, I will jump on the sofa or chair or around Dad.
8) Then Dad will chase me a little more.
9) Finally, Dad will catch me with a mastermind angle. He said it was acquired from his days playing football in high school.
Hence, that is Bunny Aerobics in a nutshell or hay box,